Tuesday, May 24, 2011

*Insert A Moue Here*

Share
It pains me to say...but I'm going dark!

I no longer feel like I can be what I want on TMW.

Prying eyes bother me.

Many things bother me.

Putting it all out on the net is all good as long as you know no one knows it's you!

My freedom, albeit cloaked by anonymity, doesn't rejoice me as before.

It's time for me to move on.

Wish all of you the very best because you deserve it.

Words are not enough to describe the joy y'all have given me by subscribing, reading and following the blog.

I don't know what else to say save for this is goodbye?

Love you all...

9 comments:

Gnetch said...

Johana! No!!!! :(

Gnetch said...

I mean, I'm gonna miss you. But you're still gonna be on Twitter. Right?

Johana Hill said...

I will on it for a while but you can reach me via email? I'll miss you too hun! :(

Sweta said...

This is not nice news :( I agree Writing stuff on a blog and risking people from RL coming across it is scary..but boo :( don't goo :(

Cags said...

:( bad bad news...

TG said...

Good luck, Jo!

Juliana said...

I have been thinking about you a lot. Now that I am back I'm sad that you are gone:( Hope you get this.

Muhammad Bux said...

Owesome Dear

Muhammad Bux said...

Nice One Can i have thiS One :-/

Post a Comment