Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Jack Bauer, Man of The Hour...

Share
...day, month, year!

Make it forever!

While you all were busy watching the TV show 24, I was ensconced in a world full of crime with, for company, Horatio and Grissom.  I was so obsessed with CSI that no other TV shows would deviate my attention from that.  Then I discovered NCIS.  I ditched Horatio and Grissom for Gibbs, Ziva, Tony, Abby and McGee!

And now, since last week Jack Bauer is invading my dreams! I've pulled down all the seasons of 24 and Honey Lips and I are hooked! We can't watch any other TV shows at the moment.  Honey Lips wants to skip work because the suspense is killing him.  He gets excited like a gullible kid who thinks Santa would climb down the chimney at any moment.  My sexual relationship has never been better, mind you.

In one week's time, we finished watching 5 seasons! Tonight, season 6 is on!

Waxing lyrical about Jack Bauer is my new hobby.  And that of Honey Lips' too!

Last Friday (while 24 is on):

"Mmm, why are you kissing me so much? You're disturbing me!", I petulantly asked HL.

"I can't kiss Jack Bauer so I'm kissing you!", HL laughed.

"Gay!", I grinned at him.

"Whatever...Jack is THE man!", HL said.

I don't know if that's a good thing or not but right now I don't care because, Jack, fosho, is THE man!  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously! I'd rather have Tony Dinozzo than Jack Bauer.

Johana Hill said...

I do love Tony but right now Jack has a free pass to do whatever he pleases with me! LOL

Gnetch said...

I only got to watch the first 2 seasons of 24. I like the CSIs though. Except Miami. I just can't stand H!!! Haha. :)

Post a Comment