Thursday, March 4, 2010

I Like That Shit

Share
When I just met Honey Lips the first thing I noticed about him is that he doesn't like being affectionate in public. Whereas I, I love that shit.  It makes me feel on top of the world when my man kisses me, touches me boobies, caresses my hair and doesn't give a hoot about the on-lookers.

For years, I complained to him.  I would like some public display of affection dammit!

And you know what? I'm a woman and women always get their ways.  At whatever costs.

And now he wouldn't hesitate in smooching me in front of whoever. He knows I like that shit.

So yesterday afternoon, HL, his father and I are on the front porch, enjoying the sun and having a chat.  HL grabbed me and hugged me tight.  Then started kissing me on my forehead, my cheeks, my nose...

And all the time, I had my eyes closed, basking in his love-induced attention.

"You like that huh?", he whispered.

"Mmmm..."

Laughingly he then said out loud, "You are so...twat-ish!"

What?!

18 comments:

Such! said...

Twatish!! Hahahahhaha..
So how did you proceed to decimate him?!
:D

Kanwalful said...

I'm just like you. I want a bit of pda, but me man is all about "in private". Sigh... Men are silly ;)

Johana Hill said...

Blue~Flame I didn't! His father was still there and I know my husband comes up with their weirdest of words when you least expect it.

Kanwalful Aww...Next time you're out try holding his hands and play with his fingers and see how he responds... ;p

Annika said...

Twatish!!! I might use that sometime, that is hilarious!!!
Yay for women that get what they want (maybe we can start a club, haha!).

Living with Balls said...

Twatish? That's a new one. What's the definition of twatish?

Johana Hill said...

Twat is a slang. British. Means vulgar.

TG said...

lol, he's so creative :P

Agnes said...

Oh it is so sweet...when a man is trying to please a women...silly boys..hihi; me likey :D

AgyTalks @ http://agytalks.blogspot.com

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

TWAT ISH! I'm stealing that!

Johana Hill said...

Of course! ;p

AVY said...

British English ♥

TheHurt said...

Did you poke him in the eye? Plese tell me you poked him in the eye!

xx

Johana Hill said...

;) No love. I didn't. I usually poke him in his ribs...

Amber said...

I don't mind the public kissing but the public-boob-grab (my boyfriend's favorite move) is taking things to a level that I just can't hang with.

Johana Hill said...

I like being groped in public! By my husband of course. And if I'm drunk then anyone! LOL

Oh my...I sound so slutt-ish!

LA Idiot said...

PDA is scary in the beginning!

Anonymous said...

Ahah that's funny. My boyfriend shows a lot of PDA, which I love, but I hate when he does it in front of my parents. My family is way too straight-laced for that so it just makes me feel odd. :)

Anonymous said...

In Ireland a 'twat' is generally another word for an 'eejit' (an affectionate term for an idiot). I do know, however, that in England a twat is a c*nt, so to each their own...

Post a Comment