Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Short Letter

Share
I promise y'all I'll be back online soon.

I miss y'all so much.

Life has been hectic for the last few weeks and it won't end until after mid-August.

I have plenty to say but don't really have time to blog about it.  If I remember everything then surely, you'll read about it soon enough. ;p

Coming home feels weird.  It's been 6 years and although I'm happy, it feels different.  I haven't put my finger on it yet but I'll figure it out.

Anyway, Honey Lips and I are doing good.

Looking forward to reading your stories!

8 comments:

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Hey sweetie!!!! I miss you! Come back already. Do you mean to say that you'll be back to blogging by mid August?! wishing you and honey lips all the best.

Anonymous said...

Aye! Friggin one comment? How can that be?

Harley said...

OH! I come back and you've disappeared! Come back! You're one of my favourite bloggers and I missed you while I was gone!!

OH it's Magpie by the way - I explained on my blog, but yeah - new name! New blog!

LA Idiot said...

We'll be waiting for you when you come back!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Hey sweetie. Me again. Where on earth are you? Come back already. hehehehe. I sent a link over to your page from my blog. =)

Christina Harper said...

I totally understand the absence. It happens to all bloggers eventually. We get swamped with the real world for awhile and then come back to the blogosphere better than ever. Enjoy your hiatus and we'll be here when you get back. :P

LA Idiot said...

Can't wait for you to come back!

Brittney said...

i miss you. come home to bloggie world soon. xoxo i hope you're having fun, whatever you're up to!!

Post a Comment