Sunday, February 21, 2010

I want to act, I laugh too much, He thinks I can't do it

Share
Husband is in the shower and I shout out to him,

"I want to become an actress".

Actually I was watching a movie where this middle-aged divorceé goes back to college because she wants to become a teacher and rebuilds her life in sorts. And I'm like how hard could it be? Acting I mean. Plus the perks!

"What? You want to become an actress?", he repeated just as he's toweling himself dry.

Me: "Yes I do want to act."

Him: "You can't act..."

Me: "Well I'll lose weight and then become an actress."

Him: "It's not a question of size. You laugh too much. You can't act."

I crack up and then he says, "Whereas I now can become an actor!"

4 comments:

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

you can do it!!

rachaelgking said...

Oh, HUSBANDS. What do they know, anyway... ;-)

Johana Hill said...

Thank you! I think so too... :d

TG said...

I think a genuine laugh is very hard to act. If you can do that already, you're half way through ;)

Post a Comment