I think I should go away more often because apparently when I come back I get awards! Who doesn't like awards? Who doesn't like being appreciated?
Anyiloveyouallway, I received the Prolific Blogger Award and the Master Award, from Annika and Andre respectively. They are awesome. I am awesome. All of you are awesome. We all are awesome. (No world peace and we won't get there either but keep being awesome!)
The Prolific Blogger award is passed on to those who are "intellectually productive...keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content" and I'm forwarding the love to:
- Stacy Says (Most regular blogger I know and always entertaining.)
- Tales of a Little Man (Although he doesn't blog as often as I'd like, his posts are a pleasure to read.)
- Steeling Spoon (Her stories are as real as the air you breathe and she has you on the edge of your seat.)
- Kanwalful Meets World (I'm a big fan of her writing and she tells you as it is. No frills. Just bare truth.)
- A Blonde Walks Into A Blog (She is so creative and her blog posts make you think: Why didn't I think of that?)
Now for the Master Award - I'm not really sure what's the meaning of this award but judging from the above picture I would say it's given to those who are strong, both physically and emotionally? I don't know. This award makes me want to take up Karate lessons and kick some ass!
- Gubraithian Fire (She is a delight to read and always delivering beyond expectations.)
- Nuke Girl (She kicks ass! And Awesome is her second name.)
- Magpie (I just started following her and believe me, she's already one of my favorites.)
- Pavement Chaser (She's so under-rated that it's not funny. You will definitely love her. I do.)
And to end it all, I'm leaving you with a song that everybody knows, Jocelyn Brown - Somebody Else's Guy. This song's been in my head for the most part of the afternoon today and I can't get rid of it. Why don't musicians produce beats like that anymore? Get boogied up while I suck on those M&Ms...